CPD + Networking: Net Zero Carbon Development
Plus £ 19.00 VAT • Apply code
Net zero carbon developments are being planned and delivered across the UK in line with the government’s 2050 target. This event will explore what a zero carbon development is and case studies of low carbon schemes in Kent.Join the discussion to learn how we can plan, design and deliver sustainable new places in Kent.
Further details coming soon!
- Date: Tuesday 13 February 2024
- Time: 2:00 – 5:00pm - Times TBC!
- Light refreshments
- Presentations + other resource material (Kent Design members-only).
Not included: Public transport costs to/from the venue. Parking fees/charges.
Kent Design members:
4 places for Key Partners
3 places for Partners and Standard Members
For a members free booking code please check with your Key Contact or email us at: [email protected]
(£71.25 pp +VAT per additional place)
There are a limited number of places available for non-members. Places are priced at £95.00 pp + VAT.
Cancellation policy information:
Notification of ticket cancellation for an event must be submitted to us in writing 14 days before the date of the event. We will not invoice cancellation charges if we receive this notice. The attendee/registrant can transfer their ticket to a colleague within their organisation, or transfer the ticket to attend a future event with a ticket price of the same value or less.
A cancellation fee will be applied:
- between 8 and 14 days prior to the event, a cancellation charge of 25% of the ticket fee will be applied;
- within 7 days prior to the start of the event, a cancellation charge of 50% of the ticket fee will be applied, plus any expenses incurred as a result of the cancellation.
The Supplier reserves the right to cancel/postpone/rearrange events, and will notify ticket buyers via email at their earliest convenience.
Image credit: Design South East