Kent Design Knowledge Exchange: North and West Kent Development Showcase
Plus £ 19.00 VAT • Apply code
Knowledge Exchange events are about showcasing projects, sharing knowledge and sparking connections! Join us in the heart of Tunbridge Wells to gain insight on new developments in Kent and network with colleagues from the public and private sectors. Learn about the new masterplans and architecture bringing life to Ebbsfleet, Dartford, Kings Hill, and Tunbridge Wells from architects RCKa, BPTW, and Bell Phillips alongside developer Weston Homes. Kent Wildlife Trust will showcase how they’re working with local authorities and developers across Kent to improve biodiversity.
It will feature a series of short presentations showcasing key developments and projects along with networking sessions.
- Whitecliffe, Ebbsfleet, and Mill Pond, Dartford
- Holly Mills - Senior Architectural Designer, & James Serrano - Senior Design Manager, Weston Homes
- Liberty Quarter and De Havilland Place, Kings Hill
- Chris Bath - Partner, BPTW
- Cultural Co-location & Investment Prospectus
- Anthony Staples - Associate, RCKa
- Mitchell Building, The Skinners' School, Tunbridge Wells
- Tom Morgan - Associate, Bell Phillips Architects
- Planning for Biodiversity & Nature-based Solutions
- Ross Johnson - Nature-based Solutions Manager, Kent Wildlife Trust
The event will include:
- Live speaker presentations and Q&A
- Networking opportunities
- Members-only resource library of presentations and further reading
Date: Wednesday 22 February 2023
Time: 1:30 to 4.45pm (Arrival from 1:00pm)
Venue: One Warwick Park, 1 Warwick Park, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 5TA
Refreshments will be provided.
The venue is less than 10 mins walk from Tunbridge Wells Railway Station. Visit One Warwick Park for further details.
Click here for information on nearby parking.
Kent Design member organisations:
This event is included in your membership package. Ask us for a members booking code / check with your Key Contact prior to booking online.
Non-Kent Design members:
There are a limited number of places available to non-members. The cost of individual places is £95+Vat pp.
The following organisations will be attending:
AR Urbanism / Barratt David Wilson Homes / Bell Phillips Architects / Betteridge & Milsom / BPTW / Chartway Group / Clague Architects / Dartford Borough Council / DHA / Ebbsfleet Development Corporation / Esquire Developments / Folkestone & Hythe District Council / Hazle McCormack Young LLP / Kent County Council / Kent Wildlife Trust / Millwood Design Homes Ltd / Offset Architects / On Architecture Ltd / Planit-IE Ltd / RCKa Architects / Robin Buckle Urban Design / Sevenoaks District Council / Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council / Thomson Snell & Passmore LLP / Tunbridge Wells Borough Council / West Kent Housing Association / Weston Homes Plc.
Image credit: Weston Homes PLC.
Cancellation Policy and Information:
Notification of ticket cancellation for an event must be submitted to us in writing 14 days before the date of the event. We will not invoice cancellation charges if we receive this notice. The attendee/registrant can transfer their ticket to a colleague within their organisation, or transfer the ticket to attend a future event with a ticket price of the same value or less.
A cancellation fee will be applied:
- between 8 and 14 days prior to the event, a cancellation charge of 25% of the ticket fee will be applied;
- within 7 days prior to the start of the event, a cancellation charge of 50% of the ticket fee will be applied, plus any expenses incurred as a result of the cancellation.
The Supplier reserves the right to cancel/postpone/rearrange events, and will notify ticket buyers via email at their earliest convenience.